10 Day Tour – December 2020
*Excluding international return flights to Sao Tome
This island is a hidden exotic, tropical paradise! Located west of Africa, this independent country’s mother tongue is Portuguese.
- Visit the City Centre and experience the fish and fruit market.
- Sao Tome e Principe Museum & CACA-U Art centre.
- Coffee & Cacao plantations with a coffee tasting.
- Visit a Master Chocolatier in Sao Tome and get a taste of heaven!
- See the great “Pico Cao Grande” – Big dog rock located in a beautiful palm tree plantation.
- Experience the enormous waterfall in the world heritage site on the island.
- Stay at the fantastic Mucubli Lodge with its own private beach and sea view rooms.
- Ecolodge private beach – where Sea Turtles lay their eggs each year (opportunity to see this in action)
- Clear blue swimming sea waters at “lagua Azul” (Blue Lagoon)
- Visit the mouth of the devil – “Boca do diablo”
- Take a boat trip to the Ilheu das Rolas – the island where the equator runs right through.
Opportunities to go Snorkeling, Dolphin watching, Turtle hatchling release, Hiking,