8 Day Tour
2 – 9 September 2020
*Excluding international return flights to & from Moscow
SPECIAL OFFER: R29 900 including international flights if booked & paid on or before 30 April 2020
- Explore the Red Square, the majestic Kremlin, the Armory and St Basils Cathedral
- Soldiers meeting Soldiers – meeting up with the former “Enemy” – South African soldiers meeting Russian soldiers who were in Angola in the 1980s over a coffee or maybe a Vodka
- Travel to St Petersburg via Sleeper Train
- Visiting the Museum of the Soviet Army
- Explore Nevsky Prospect
- Peter & Paul Fortress
- Visiting Military Historical Museum of Artillery, Engineers and Signal Corps, St Petersburg.
The Russian Cruiser, Aurora (In 1917 one of the first incidents of the October Revolution took place on the cruiser Aurora which reportedly fired the first shot, signalling the beginning of the attack on the Winter Palace.
- Visiting The Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Go back in time when visiting the Soviet Times Restaurant
- Visit Bunker 42 and Stalins Office – A surreal trip to the era of Stalin and feel the spirit of the most mysterious and unique period of the USSR. Including tour and lecture
- Moscow Space Museum
- Sparrow Hill overlooking Moscow
- Vodka Museum & Tasting
- Visit Patriot Park, Moscow – Patriot Park is a theme park in Kubinka, Russia that is themed around equipment of the Russian military. It includes interactive exhibits with military equipment. The park incorporates the Aviation Museum of the Kubinka airbase and the Kubinka Tank Museum. More than 50 Square Kilometers!
You don’t want to attend some of the activities? No problem – take the day off & explore Russia on your own. If you let us know before the time we can even arrange a guide to assist you if you wish.
Included in price:
- All mentioned excursions above
- All traveling mentioned above
- 1 Vodka tasting at Vodka Museum
- Metro Tickets
- Per person sharing
Excluded in price:
- International return flights from Cape Town or Johannesburg to & from Moscow
- Lunch & Dinner
- Single supplement to be charged, if not sharing a room