From the Rainforest to the Opera House in Manaus
14 Day Tour
Join Johan Dempers and Muldene Holloway once again on a photographic Amazon Expedition and experience the Brazilian Rainforest and the Artistic Amazonian capital of Manaus.
- Experience an exquisite Theatre in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest!
- See the unique Pink Dolphins in the Rio Negro
- Catch your own Piranhas
- Possibly see Jaguars
- Which plants to use to protect against a Jaguar
- Caiman alligator watching
- Enjoy a ride back to the lodge with moon light and stars
- Exotic Food
- Local Music and experience the Amazon Rainforest coming alive with rich and unique sounds.
- Hammocks overlooking the Rio Negro river
- Learn how natives use and read the jungle, medial plants
- Communicate with the help of trees
- Visit a genuine Indian village and experience their rituals, dances and traditional clothing.
- Paddling in traditional wooden canoes
- Prepare for a few days trekking tour through the rainforest where you will prepare an overnight camp and sleeping place for the upcoming night
- The group will prepare dinner over the fire place and enjoy a pure meal inside the jungle
- Enjoy falling asleep with the sound of the forest while being part of the Brazilian jungle
These are only a few of the wonderful elements in this dramatic adventure of a life time!